Let’s be honest, a lot of us set ourselves up for failure with our New Years resolutions. So, I’m here to give you some New Years resolution ideas that you can make work 🙂 Here are some suggestions for you to choose. You should try and pick just a few instead of all of them because that would not be achievable haha.
1. Take better care of your teeth. This is one for me every year! I feel like we can always take better care of our teeth, whether that’s brushing more, flossing more or using mouth wash. Something to help with this resolution is to leave out your floss. If you see it your more likely to use it. Also, try and make flossing a habit when you brush your teeth.2. Eat better/eat out less. This is probably one of the most popular New Year’s resolutions. Some tips for this one would be to meal plan so when you go grocery shopping you only get what you need. When grocery shopping try to stay out of the isles. On the outside of the store you have fruit and veggies, bread, meat, and fish. Also, if you have plans for supper your less likely to eat out but unfortunately, this is more of a will power thing you need to work on (I know I do).3. Sleep better. I am the worst sleeper so this is a must for me! Some ideas are to try reading before bed, staying away from cell phones and TV’s and something I haven’t tried but really want to is a sleeping spray! (click photo below for more info) I’ve heard lots of great things about them but have never actually tried it.
4. Save money. This one is actually easier than you think. If you look up saving money for a New Year’s resolution, there are so many different one’s planned out for you on how much to put away weekly to save $500 or $1000 or more and then you have that extra money at the end of the year!
5. Keep a clean house. This one I want to do better at, there was a short time when I did a few dishes everyday and it barely took my anytime and the kitchen felt so much cleaner! I also, would like to stay on top of laundry, such as putting it away as soon as it’s done in the dryer. I am getting better at this but I still want to improve. There’s a lot of little things we can do to improve this.
6. Drink more water. This is a great one that I think we can all benefit from. I feel like I drink a good amount of water but I’m pretty sure I still don’t drink enough. I’ve heard great things about the water bottles that track your drinking so you know your getting enough. (click photo below for more information) I have an old one that tracks it but it leaks so I don’t really use it anymore haha. My old one is not as cool as the one below though 🙁
7. Read more. I love books and I love reading but I just don’t make enough time for it. My boyfriend Johnny bought me a Kindle for Christmas so hopefully that will help push me to read more 🙂8. Take better care of your skin. I get a little lazy and don’t take the best care of my skin. I just need to clean my face more often and I know I’ll thank myself for it in the long run. I currently use Biore face wash and I really like it, would definitely recommend.
9. Workout more. This is probably the most common New Years resolution! I think the way to make yourself succeed with this resolution is to just improve. If you don’t workout, try to work out once a week. Improvements is all you need, having a resolution to become fit in 2018 can easily set yourself up for failure even if you have made improvements.
Hope this gave you some ideas! Please pick some achievable resolutions that you can complete and have a great 2018 🙂
We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.